Thursday, January 28, 2010

getting there...

I’ve been traveling for so long… And I endeavored doubting if I’m getting there. It deem like I’m stock in here like a bubblegum, and still I try to conjecture if I’m taking the thoroughfare I am right now.

Every single day my mind and conscience attempts to remind me that when rain comes leaves would grow in a dying tree, giving it enough water to sustain its life. Likewise with my life, every time we struggle is another beginning to start with –another journey waits. But never with time, once it had passed by there’s no chance in bringing it back. Yet that’s why God created tomorrow to remind us that there’s still hope.

TLE ICT IV third quarter was indeed fun! Now, I know how to create a Website which I’m curious of when I was a little younger. The frontpage which made the html tags and html images interesting to play with. The attributes and everything gave me a bit of confusion. But all in all TLE ICT IV has been a great companion to this grading.

and i hope i will do again better to the next grading for my days in ISNHS are numbered.


1 comment: