Saturday, February 27, 2010

when you wish upon a star...

I looked at the dark vast sky. The stars tonight are so bright! That one for me is the most intense! I closed my eyes so deeply… and here I began to whisper and wish. Swash! Swish! Swoosh! And there I started DREAMING.

Never did I understand why dreams are made of. But then I unearth that all of the people can make their castle in the sky. It pushes them to go beyond the limits. It is not a force or a law in science but it’s the one that drives people to attain what life has laid for them.

I have a myriad stars to unfold. It is bursting out the sea! And I never wanted it to be just a fantasy I want to put it to LIFE. Since little all I ever crave for is to have loads of toys for my mother can’t buy me one. I was shallow then. Yet now it is far different… in the future I want to see myself and the whole world happy. No violence but only LOVE shall prevail. What a better world we will have. And someday I want to see me being a great general surgeon --I want to save lives… I want be the change and still continue the leader in me. I want to be a public servant and lend my helping hands to people. I want to live in my own simple house with my family and travel to many places. And most of all I want to live for Gods’ purposes. For he is the center of my everything and he’s my life.

I know I’ll be moving heaven and earth to reach for my reveries. I know I can! And I will! because dreams do come true...

No comments:

Post a Comment